This message is displayed when your Lovebox is unable to connect to the Internet 🙄.
This may be due to several reasons:
- Your internet box is not connected to the internet: restart it and check with a computer or your phone that you have access to the internet.
- You are trying to connect to a public network (retirement home, university, company), we have a solution to help you with this here.
- Your WiFi network is in 5Ghz: if your network is available in 5Ghz and 2.5Ghz, choose the second one (the one where "5Ghz" does not appear in the network name).
Here are some options you can try:
- reset your WiFi router
- try to put the Lovebox in another room (in case it's due to WiFi interferences)
- try to configure the Lovebox on your mobile phone shared WiFi
- try to use a different power plug and usb cable (in case it's a power issue)
If the problem persists, contact us so that we can try to solve your problem