When you install, or re-install the Lovebox, when you connect your phone to the Lovebox' WiFi network, a pop-up should appear which look like this :
if you're using an Android phone, the pop-up might not open, but fortunately, this is nothing serious! 😄
To force the pop-up to show, when connected on your Lovebox Wifi network (named Lovebox-XXXX), go to the Wifi settings, then click on the gear icon then go to Manage Router. This will trigger the pop-up to set up your Lovebox :
- Go to Settings then Wi-Fi
- If you are already connected to the Lovebox' Wi-Fi network or in the My Networks, tap on the blue ( i ) in the right.
- Tap on Forget this network
- The Lovebox' Wi-Fi network should then be available in the Other networks' list. You should then be able to reconnect and the pop-up should be displayed.
If it still doesn't work, follow these few steps to set up your Lovebox and everything will be fixed in a snap:
- Take your computer 💻
- Connect to the WiFi network of your Lovebox (displayed on its screen)
- Open your favorite Internet browser: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Edge, ... or even Internet Explorer.
- In the address bar, enter http://192.168.4.1/ (⚠️ http and not https). Make sure you are well connected to the Lovebox WiFi network when you go to this address.
- Once the page is loaded, choose your language.
- Select the WiFi network from your home, on which your Lovebox will connect, and enter its password.
- Choose a small name for your Lovebox and enter your email address.
Congratulations, your Lovebox is configured and ready to receive lots of love! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
If despite these instructions the problem persists, do not hesitate to send us a short message, we will help you as soon as possible! 💌