You are about to gift a wonderful gift ✨ Once the Lovebox has been received, pre-configure it so that it is ready to receive love when you offer it 😊
You must configure the Lovebox to connect to the WiFi network of the person you want to offer it to. So you will need:
- The name (SSID) of its WiFi network
- The password (WPA key) of its WiFi network
- His email - optional
Please note that upper and lower case letters are important 😊
Configure your Lovebox in 3 minutes:
- Unpack the Lovebox and check that there is:
* A Lovebox with its lid and heart
* A cable and a power adapter
* A set-up manual
- Insert the Heart on the golden axis of your Lovebox, do not hesitate to push it in well. 😊
- Plug it in, and open its cover.
- On its screen will appear the name of a Lovebox-XXXX WiFi network, connect to it with your smartphone.
- Wait a few seconds for the configuration pop-up to open 😎 (It does not open?).
- On the configuration pop-up, choose your language.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Other" and enter the name (SSID) of the Wifi network of the person you want to gift it to.
- Enter the password (WPA key) of the Wifi network.
- Choose a small name for his Lovebox - his/her first name for example 😊.
- Enter the email of the person you want to gift it to so that they can be the administrator of the Lovebox: they will be able to manage the people authorized to send messages on their Lovebox. If you want to be the administrator or you don't know his email, enter yours.
- Validate! The Lovebox will probably display an error message, it's normal: it tries to connect to the Wifi network of the person you want to offer it to. If you are not at home, the Lovebox cannot connect to it. Don't worry, it will work when you go to her house to offer her 😉
We wish you all the best and we are sure that this gift will delight your loved one!